A green t-shirt to enjoy the summer

This was my first time “cast along” ever. I think that this is a great way to ensure that we finish what we start and to exchange experiences with people all over the world about the same pattern. I had a nice green cotton yarn and started the “Lion Brand CAL of Summer 2011”, the Mesh Raglan Pullover. I posted the whole process in Flickr and some suggestions on Raverly, and today I’m wearing the final result: a nice and fresh green t-shirt, maybe a bit shorter than it should be, but I like it a lot.


O meu primeiro projecto de crochet “em grupo”. Acho que é uma boa maneira de terminar o que começamos e de ter ajuda e sugestões de mais pessoas que estão a fazer exactamente o mesmo modelo. Tinha comprado um algodão de cor verde e aproveitei para começar o “Lion Brand CAL of Summer 2011”, para fazer este modelo. Documentei o processo no Flickr e ainda fiz umas sugestões no Raverly. Finalmente, hoje tenho vestido o resultado final, que acabou por ficar um pouco mais curto que o que devia mas ficou bem na mesma…


Comments